peasprout spouts

sharing is caring. food is love.

Friday, December 12

we (my roommate and I) are momentarily in CT.

so there's this alarm clock which has a red light on it.
if you press the snooze button the screen lights up so you can tell time in the dark.
of course, i am blinder than a bat w/o my glasses, so i can't see crap, unless it's inches from my face.
(at that distance, it'd better NOT be crap in front of my face, though.)

i wake up in the middle of night and have to grope for my glasses, grope for the itty-bitty clock, to know what time it is.
5:15 am.
mother.
i lie back in bed whaddya know.
that little red light actually has a very cool purpose...it's a laser which projects the time onto the ceiling.
before glasses...a red blob on the ceiling. after glasses: 5:16 am.
marvelous.

i could really want a clock like that...except i see have to put on my glasses to see the time.
i think i'll stick w/ the little analog that i tote everywhere.
the hands glow in the dark and all i have to do is put it 2 inches in front of my face and i know what time it is.
this is only for the convenience of waking up at the buttcrack of dawn.
which i do fairly often, so apparently this is the most cost-effective method.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home