peasprout spouts

sharing is caring. food is love.

Saturday, July 3

today's adventures consisted of another excursion to SBC park, Section 304, Row 10, Seat 14.

it was fun to make use of my FastPass
it was fun to laugh at Janelle's speed walking and "tardy" speech
it was fun to spot Red Sox fans and hear LET'S GO RED SOX LET'S GO!

BUT...

it was no fun that the Giants lost.
it was no fun that my garlic fries wasn't that great of a batch.
it was no fun that it got windy and cold at the end

and tonight i'm going to salve my pain by baking from the Bread Bible. my brother is so pleased that he's coming with me to get organic rye flour or whole wheat flour. here's hoping that he can wait two weeks for a sourdough starter to grow. and here's hoping that the starter will actually grow the way it's supposed to.

LET'S GO YEAST CELLS LET'S GO!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home