peasprout spouts

sharing is caring. food is love.

Wednesday, February 9

my newest cooking technique employs the microwave.
while i'm still refining this method, I've been microwaving my eggs. They come out perfectly round and fit precisely into a sandwich. if you microwave an egg, be sure to cover the container lightly with a paper towel or napkin. I think the steam that generates on top makes a difference.

Anyways, the other day i had my own quirky version of a egg and cheese biscuit sandwich. Not bad, but I didn't cover it and the egg wasn't as pretty. Also a little pam spray probably helps the egg pop right out. and creamy cheese gets soft with just a little bit of heat!

i think a ramekin would work perfectly, although i'm currently working with those plastic microwaveable takeout containers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home