peasprout spouts

sharing is caring. food is love.

Monday, October 31

OTT Cookies

I have been making these cookies for longer than I can remember right now. But this time, in my hurry, I failed to look closely at the measuring spoons. And thus dumped in far more baking soda and baking powder than required. A 1/2 TBSP instead of 1/2 tsp. Disaster loomed. I scooped what i could, mixed it up, and hoped for the best. They browned rather quickly, and spread pretty nicely. There are too many other variables to give a solid analyses of how the cookies turned out the way they did. One, I used margarine instead of butter. Two, I used shopping center maple syrup mixed in with the true blue Vermont syrup. So who knows, except that making them bigger rather than smaller was the best way to bake 'em. And they disappeared rather quickly, so I guess there are no complaints. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home