peasprout spouts

sharing is caring. food is love.

Monday, March 31

Free Food was available today! and i didn't even need to sit through a mtg! and I was even able to share! Pizza thrives these days. I shall not be making pizza anymore. I am in a land flowing w/ cheese and veggies on bread.

I must seriously be smaller on the East Coast. It seems to me that my kitchen counter is NOT at waist level. Cutting things and stirring bowls on the counter is not maximizing my abilities. unnecessary energy is lost to the unfavorable position of the counter. should i ever have the opportunity to design my own kitchen and bathroom, i'm going to use my own waist-height as the standard. sinks and counter will be at my waist, the cabinets won't be any higher than i can reach. people have done this before. i'm not talking crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home