peasprout spouts

sharing is caring. food is love.

Sunday, March 23

This weekend, i saw five different states, ate in four different states, and slept in three different states. I am a traveling machine, thanks to my friend, stephanie, who is a very inspiring traveling machine. i could learn to love the sight of a dunkin donuts...

I ate three different cookies this weekend. I think i'm actually working my way back to the chocolate chip cookie. I wandered far from this delightful cookie for the past six months or so, but it could be making a return. And if i get my chocolate chocolate chip cookie from Willis tomorrow...

the weather continues to look good, but i am not looking forward to the possibility of hanging out here for the summer. take me home, Jesus. I don't want to deal with 90 degree weather on a daily basis. i don't function well under such circumstances. i should find summery things to be excited about...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home