peasprout spouts

sharing is caring. food is love.

Monday, April 28

a productive weekend.

1. completed prerequisite to increase my chances of advancing nerdy life.
2. completed a purchase to increase my chances of a girly life.
3. completed a viewing to increase my chances being non-nerdy.

in plainer language:

1. i took the MCAT.
2. i bought a dress. first one in like four years. honestly this event is worth a little say. props to my friend, stephanie, who believes in my girly potential. i'm still scared to wear it in public. of all the things to be antsy about. gimme blood, spit, or even urine any day. i can deal. girly dress...Lordhavemercy.
3. i watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding. good entertainment.

today's temperatures are going to reach a high of 80s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home