peasprout spouts

sharing is caring. food is love.

Thursday, March 3

EoMEoTE #4: End of the Month Eggs on Toast Eggstravaganza...



once again a tribute to the broke diaries...

eating cheap and as healthy as i can figure...

feeling particular, i decided that i wanted my egg to fit on my piece of bread. I used a slice of my desem that I baked over the weekend. (see below)
so i decided that i'd microwave my egg in a square container. we have several pieces of tupperware without lids. and strangely enough, we also have several lids without tupperware pieces. this almost works out. i think anything that allows the egg to spread out doesn't do so well for the edges. So i got the square shape and it didn't come out of the tupperware so well, but it sure fit nicely on my piece of toast. and there's no way i'd skimp on the toast...

so a creamy piece of leftover havarti softens easily when it's on the warm egg, and then some dotting of sriracha sauce. meebe it's not real purty, but it's real tasty. I think was inspired b/c my buddy mark pulled some hot sauce outta his locker to eat with bagels and cream cheese today...

i think i'll go back to microwaving with smaller, rounder containers. they sure fit on bagels nicely...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home