peasprout spouts

sharing is caring. food is love.

Wednesday, May 21

usually i regard my three little boy cousins as small terrors...but sometimes they surprise me...

dinner at grandma's. i opened the door to let in the two smaller cousins. the youngest one, 7, totally lights up at the sight of me and exclaims, "hey, da beu jie!" i'm already starting to melt. Then he wrapped himself around my waist without even waiting for me to lean down to hug him back and sighs, "i MISSED you." i can hardly believe my ears. he goes to take off his shoes and dump his backpack and tells me, "thanks for coming. i like it when you are here." then he pelts upstairs. i'm officially smitten with this one as the current favorite. especially since i still get hugs and kisses from him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home